Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

I witnessed awesome last night. Meeeeeeks.

Ive decided to go to work with a positive outlook...it seems to make everything go a lot better even when I know it sucks sometimes.

This is the first year I actually wrote my resolutions out on paper....I may post them later cause some are funny.

This blog will be better once I graduate so I can share a greater variety of stories and information.

I hate the media and then sensationalism of stories that really arent that important.

I am very opionionated and look forward to sharing my thoughts.

I think retail pharmacists are eventually going to have to stand up for themselves or they will soon be wearing visors and headsets (see McDonald's).

Im doing a good job eating decent and working out. My weekend habits ruins all my progress.

Im excited about Louisville.

More later.

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely post your New Year's Resolutions, I bet they are hilarious. This blog has potential...watch out AngryPharmacist!

    ReplyDelete