Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

So I havent had very many random/funny thoughts lately. Could be that I was snowed in basically all week and every trip to the gym/rotation/anywhere was practically taking my life in my own hands. It was scary out there sometimes. Which brings me to my first bitch fit of the night.....people who cannot drive on snow, should not drive on snow. Most of my almost wrecks always involved the stupidness of another careless driver. Thank you guy in the van who sharply hit his breaks on my street going down the hill. Thank you women in the SUV driving 2.1 mph, so that I couldnt get a good run up the hill to get out of my subdivision. And finally thanks to you mr truck owner who didnt bother to move his truck all week as it sat practically in the middle of the road on my street.

UK sucks again. Cant guard. Cant shoot. Cant rebound. So i guess we are the Cant Cats. I yearn for the days of the unforgettables, unbeatables, and the comeback cats.

However, I never boo my Cats, no matter how bad they are playing. Boo the coach, boo the athletic director, hell boo President Todd, but please do not boo a bunch of 18-22 years playing a game. They dont turn the ball over on purpose, dont miss shots on purpose, etc. And they dont get paid to play this game. This def doesnt help them win games or improve their playing. If you wanna boo athletes, go to Cincy. There are two teams who get paid to play ball and will give you plenty to boo about. (see Bengals 4-12 and the Reds who havent had a winning season in 9+ years).

I hate snow and ice and cold and snow, but refuse to move out of kentucky. Go figure.

I dont have anything really funny to say tonight. Just wanted to do some bitching. However, in two months Ill be headed to Vegas so at least I have that to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment