Monday, March 9, 2009

Last rotation ever.

3 weeks and im completely done with school.

I am asked on a daily basis at least 4 times if we stock Oxycodone 30mg IR in quantities of 180, 210, and 240. And oddly enough all of the prescriptions are from florida. Im no rocket surgeon, but I would assume something is going on here.

Im currently watching The Mask...Cameron Diaz has a smoking hot body.....SMOKIN!

If everything goes according to plan, Im going to be a doctor of pharmacy in 2 months and a real life pharmacist in a little over 3 months. However, I will probably only refer to myself as doctor tucker when im trying to impresses the ladies.

I love my new townhouse in the Ville. I think im going to enjoy living there...especially the living on a golf course part.

I hate moving and its taking all month, but its gonna be worth it.

Thats all for now. thought i would post since I hadnt in a while. Ill have some funny shit sometime.

2 comments:

  1. what company do you work for? There was a notice at Wal-Mart pharmacy on the wire about watching out of side rx's from Fl, Ga, Tn, and some others that were false.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im at CVS right now. The Rxs we have seen have been legitimate, but most people are just calling for prices and they are always for enourmous quantities and from out of state.

    ReplyDelete